People!!!! COngrats me!!! I failed my gerneral paper!!! WooHOO!!!! Well done man soon huat! Can't believe it, i actually got D7 for gp! Haiz.... Today i had my chemistry SPA. I think i gonna flunk it... i can't get the result i want... haiz... When people have bad luck, everything will go against him. And i have it now. For 3 consecutive days, Yes 3 days.. I hear nothing, nothing at all but bad news. Should i say i have the worst day today? Hmm... can't tell, i think these 3 days are equally bad. WHat is this man??? I don't feel like typing now. I wanna eat up all my books, burn my notes and drink them all up! Anyway, i am damn proud of my Common test results! I wanna share with you all!!! Very nice one! Here you go:
Subject Grade
Mathematics C: C
Physics : C
Biology : C
Chemistry : E
General paper: D7
Chinese : ?
Aren't my results amazing? I thought too!!! BRAVO!!! Way to go!
---------------------------Log Out---------------------------
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home