A date with reyboy
For some reason, i ended up in Heeren's Sakae Sushi. With Long John(What's long about John anyway)'s takeaway on Ken's hand. The second war begins. "I said i will eat a-la-carte then i come right? You want buffet you eat yourself." I demanded. "But if buffet then need to separate table"--- well, then separate. You didn't respect my decision in the first place, did you? Ha! "Fine! Buffet then buffet!" I give in since he's called ReyBOY. Here comes the waiter(note that we chase him off countless time, no wonder he appears black-faced). "3 student buffet." "How about this guy?" looking at Ken. "I don't eat jap food, i eating my own food." explained our dear Ken. "I am afraid i have to keep your food first." Then they started going on about how they PREVIOUSLY managed to get in, unscathed. First of all, what are you doing in Sakae Sushi if you don't eat Jap food. Sakae is a place in Japan. Even if you don't know, which word in Sushi does not sound Jappy to you?
So after ten years, we ended up in a place called Yuki Yaki(Not yuk yucky you baboon) where the waiter accepts refugees. The place seems so Jappy and all with sushi floating around the resturant on the belt(the one which you can also find in Sakae Sushi)--- anything Jappy appeals to Reyboy. The steamboat was not bad and the D.I.Y ice-cream was fun. Oh wait... What has steamboat and D.I.Y ice-cream got to do with JAP food? Confused? Me too. And it cost me a whooping 18.90 bucks. (I can eat 6 times in foodcourt) As always, your meal with reyboy is never a pleasant one. He can't get pass without making things hard for the waiters. I shall not elaborate, just use your imagination. You name it, he did it.
After the meal, a realisation hit ken hard. Hard enough to make him want to get hit on the head by falling pigeon and hopefully end up in comma only to wake up and get hit again. How can a falling pigeon cause comma? Well, according to our ACE student, with pigeon flying at high velocity(towards you head, most likely trying to get the worm on your head), with small surface area(the leg or the peak?), it will generate high enough pressure and momentum to hit the consciousness out of you. What is this realisation? "Sian leh, tomorrow i going NS... How?!"
What's so bad about National Service? Firstly, you get allowance(if you think not enough, sign on babe) on top of lodging and food. Secondly, you recieve the world's most effective slimming program at absolutely no cost!(they pay you too!) Thirty, you recieve the best body-building program also at no cost!(enough to make ladies faint) Forthly, you get the chance to exhibit you patriotism. All these have been proven for 38 years! So what'sthe big fuss about?
Annex for the science- handicapped:
Velocity: the distance covered per unit time in a particular direction
Surface area: the amount of exterior body
Pressure: force per unit area
Momentum: the product of velocity and distance



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home