Happy New Year and a res-so-lu-tion~!
Alternative? Stare at the numerous monitor screens while thinking how people are enjoying themselves then. I prefer the former.
I slept through 2006 to 2007! Wah! Isn't that a great achievement? Think about it, how many people can perform this feat? LOL!
[Settings]
It's 5 40am on the first day of 2007, i am now sitting in front of the only internet connection-able computer typing this blog. Everyone else in this office is sleeping(1 even snore).
[/Settings]
[Overview]
Somehow, I don't find this year that special. I am not of legal age(less capital) to invest in stocks or reits, so I don't feel the economic "optimism" that others felt. Furthermore, not like SAF is going to increase my pay.The only thing that is going to create my life's milestone this year is the upcoming(or slow-coming) ORD(061107). From then on, I won't be able to enjoy free food and medical expenses. How sad.
[/Overview]
[New Year Resolution]
Now to the long awaited part of the whole post. Yea, loosen up your clench abit, you gonna spoil your mouse. And keep a safe distance between your eyes and the monitor screen!
1)Self-independent*
2)Build up my weight to 63kg and reduce my fats(yes, i got tummy fats liao la!)
3)Proficient-enough in digital photography.
4)Improve image**
5)Be more mature***
6)Get myself prepared for Uni(heard horror stories from my counterparts)
7)Save up, SAVE UP,
*At 20 year-old, I will be on my road towards being a sovereign state, and thus need to draft up a strong constitution and resources for effective governance
**I look rather dull in fashion last year with frequent compaints that i "need to buy more clothes"
***Some people said i am getting childish(i was mature okay? Just that I wanted to have more fun.) I shall talk milder-cock and think
I have created a new wish list(list is not exhaustive)!
[Side notes]
1)Poor attempt to imitated the phrase "Merry christmas and a Happy New Year~!"
2)I figure everyone else will be still asleep when my duty ends so i shall just find my plt mates to go out.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home