HELLO
Nope. I am still alive. Happy to hear from me again? But hey! You guys just murdered my tagboard!!! Arghh...
For those people who are curious about what happened to me after the last post about toothache, I had braces put on! It's been more than a month aleady. Haha... I had 3 of my teeth plucked out by the way.
I didn't feel like blogging for a long time as I was super busy in camp. Lots of things happened(mostly unpleasant), and as you know, i am not fond of ranting about unhappy stuff decided to completely not blog at all.
Another reason is that i have been playing Granado Espada(GE). Tsk. Tsk. Started playing on the day it started POBT okay!(before it went on tv commercial) Though the game got lots of bug, overall it is still quite an interesting game with its many boasted first in MMO world. Anyway, it's going p2p soon and I don't think i will continue since I don't have much free tme to play now.
By the way, I am blogging in camp now, and I am not able to book out till this friday.(the new system) Kinda suck right? What to do? NSFs have to just suck it up.
Guess I have to end now. Will blog again sooon!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home