I miss I miss... (the good old days series 3)

Mdm Sue, the most dedicated teacher i have ever seen. Put in a lot of effort in all the hopelessly mischievous classes like mine despite her back problem. She even gave few of us extra lessons in her house. Great teacher! "Soon Huat, you have to set good examples..." All the stress and frustration she gave me because of her high expectation. I remembered a counseling session with her when she asked me what is wrong, to which i replied "I hate this school." Though i meant it at that time, in my heart, i treasured the opportunities, experiences, fun that i had in the 4 years there.

The unforgettable L-shaped building. The smallest sec school in Singapore. Lots of activities going on in every classrooms(for the wrong reasons). Mrs Sim(DM) will always be chasing people around and i will always be in her office 3 times a day. I will never forget the day she told me, "What did you told Mr Yap(principal)? Now i don't care, you be in charge, i just going to stand here and see." Too bad the school has since shifted to a state of art building. But the spirit of the compound will always remain in my heart.

Roch Ong(I think) sent a birthday cake delivery to school. Damn pai sei la. Can you imagine announcement to ask me pick up the goods? But that was a nice surprise. I had many people who loves me in the 4 years and have high expectation of me. And it is because of that my life has been a stressful one. My life revolves around schoolworks, performances, ccas activities and outings, and arguments. Most people have never seen me smile before. But that is only because i didn't acknowledge emotions. I only truly expression them after i enter JC. Maybe that's why my uni people say i always look emo(even when i am feeling damn fine).

Had to give a speech at graduation day! Not everyone know i got bad stage fright. This is really really scary. Thank god there was no slip up.

This is LOL.... I did it for racial harmony day. I wore this for the entire day la. but it's fun to see many people who are game enough to wear different costumes. It makes it all the more meaningful and interesting to know that this is a all-Chinese school.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home