Life is just like the ocean. We live in the endless vacillation of waves. For year 2008, there are countless times when my sail is at the verge of capsizing, and it doesn't help that the sky is as merciless and menacing. When the darkness falls, I closed my eyes and prayed. Prayed for the passing of the storm. Prayed that i can navigate myself deeper into the ocean to escape the tsunami. I prayed not to the god, but my very own soul that brought me to where i am. I have to brave the storm face to face, fighting against all odds, each time holding on to my will and cruise myself back into serenity. And each time i succeeded, i become better equipped to face the next challenge the ocean has prepared for me.
3 days before the closure of this chapter, i am proud to say that my mast is still standing strong and tall, ready to face new tidals. My journey has just begin.
All ship shape and bristol fashion! All standing! Hoist the sail!
I am the captain of my sail.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home