Do you know me?
When I am at the lowest of my esteem, I will inevitably project a facade of nonchalance. Bullies and insults do not very well register into my self-defense mechanism and thus more often than not, people tend to take advantage of my inaction as an affirmation of their action.
There's an inner will in my heart that are often overshadowed by lack of self-confidence due to temporary down time. It's a will that wants to achieve, that listen to what my heart truly desire. And it's also a will that does not condone childish insults that have no constructive basis- a self-defense of self-esteem. People who know me when i was having my down time would think that i have changed. But the truth is in fact, I am being who I really am.
I don't believe in first impression. First impression, which most would like to argue, is important when you are looking for a job or maybe trying to hook up opposite sex. It is never an accurate gauge of what kind the person is. I always spend my initial contact with people not by believing in their niceties but instead observing behaviors with a hint of skeptics. The rest depends on judgement through experience.
When it comes to relationship, I scrutinize. I choose the ones i will give my time(time is the most precious thing that life has ever given) and effort to. Some may argue that they can have lots of friends and criticize my "pickiness" of friendship. These are people who do not really understand what is important to them. By having everyone your friend, you really do not have any true friend. These people are really just your network(people whom you try to make use of) who can choose to abandon you when you are worthless to them one day. So what if you have 500 friends on facebook? How many do you know well?
So now, do you think you really know me?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home