Taking an intensive module for a breadth on top of 5 core modules is so much harder than i thought. Peers around me are feeling stress alright, but they don't understand the amount of time I need to study. The fact is that i need to spend like at least 15 hours more a week than most people to study because of Japanese language which have homework and like 2 quizzes a week? How can I afford to attend all the lectures which I have no idea what's going on half the time? I could spend this time studying on my own and understand better with shorter amount of time!
I really look forward to the coming holiday in less than 3 weeks time but at the same time, I don't want exam to come so soon! I guess i have to bite the bullet and use the bullet to kill my flu!
でも、毎日リムさは私の傍にいますから、今は以前より生活に嬉しいです。



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home