Big Day
After the investiture, it was time for us to clean up. It's damn exhuastive man! Can you imagine clearing 1300+ chairs and about 40 pots??? Havent include clearing of decors and all that stuffs. After that at about 1 plus, jian yong and i went to my house. I played my xbox all the way till 3 plus and went back to school for student council meeting.
Evening, yuk and i went for the cultural night. Yuk was late for half an hour(we were supposed to an hour earlier but she postponed). I was quite unhappy. Cos i didn't sleep well the previous night, been scratching myself trying to relieve the itch throughtout the night. Some more i have to reach school at 6 30. Actually i expected alot of peole to forget my birthday(ya, in case you don't know, it's my birthday!), and indeed, nobody knows about my birthday in school without being told. Of cos there are some people who are very nice la, like kenneth(he sms me 3 times at around 11pm to 12am, to greet me happy birthday), then Jiayi sms me at 2am, and Ms Tiew at 4 plus am. I thought yuk ching forgot about my birthday, cos she didn't greet me happy birthday that morning when she see me. Okay come back to the evening part. She was late, and i was unhappy la... then she suddenly took out a present. I was surprised. Can you imagine, after one whole day of tireness, sadness, anger, itchness, hunger, one kind soul remembered my birthday and gave me something!!! It's like finding water at last in a vast desert. I was elated! She gave me something which she sew it herself, that's so nice of her! Nothing is as good as her present.

Yuk and I after investiture



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home