Hi! I am Back! (1st - 11th nov)
First thing first, I am relieved that I can now happy bid farewell to Project work and Chinese(Hopefully)! These two subjects are the most troublesome of all. Although i didn't put in much effort(If any, If you notice we had BBQ 2 days before chinese), I really hope i can get at least a C. D7 also can , but C will look nicer on paper.
Do you have any idea why we put the class BBQ before chinese? It's because, sad to say, our classmate, Pooja is going Australia to study because her mother has been posted there. I am sure many of us will agree that it's disheartening to know that she has to leave us. Pooja has always brought laughter in our class. With her interesting accent and her fun loving character, the class has never failed to enjoy any conversation with her. I will miss the times when i irritate her.
This class BBQ ia the first class outing we have ever had. Although it's sad to know that some of us could not attend due to family objections, it's still very pleasing to know that Leong Chee actually sacrifice his study time to come to our BBQ. We had lots of fun and we enjoyed the pressence of our classmates. After the BBQ, wilmond and I stayed over at Jian Yong's house.
Here are some of the snapshots:

Memorable Shot with Pooja

BBQ Scene....

Drunken Zuan

Went for a dip....

Young Hunks...

That's us!
Wonder why I am Missing In Action from monday to wednesday(8-10 nov)? Well.. I went to chalet at Aloha Loyang! It was orgainised by 04S13, and i was invited to go. I also met 04S14 and Geck Woon who were also having chalet. In this chalet, I got to learn how to play majong. I didn't know that it was so easy! Oh ya... I have never play nor watch people play before, so it's actually very new to me. I had lots of cycling during these 3 days. I always got to enjoy the breeze and sea viewing.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home