Meaning of life
How many of you actually spend time looking back at your life? Don't you find it sweet? These are the events created by you in your life. Every sequence of the past are special. They are unique to you. Everyone is a storyteller, a director, a narrator, the author of your own life.
If one day, you are given a rare chance. You have a chance to go back into the past to change one thing in your life. What would that be? Every decision i made in one part of my life will affect what will happen in another. If i were to change one tiny event in my life, everything will be different now. I may no be sitting right here typing my blog. I may not know the friends in have now, i may not even be living. It is like Chaos theory, something as small as the flutter of a butterfly's wing can ultimately cause a typhoon halfway around the world. A small change in life will lead to a totally different outcome in the later life.
For me, if i am given a chance to change my past, i will choose to forgo it. I will never know what will happen if i change them. I may not get the life i have now. It may even be worse. I may not know the people i have now. The love which i felt, the laughters which i enjoyed. Even if i have many unpleasant memories, nightmares which haunt me, regrets that attack me. I can lament over it, cry over it, but i mustn't. Cos ultimately, it's about the lessons which i can learn out of it.
We often ask ourseleves, what is the meaning of life? Why do we even have to be here? What is the purpose? Life is such a torture, why must there even be me? I am here to feel the pain, sadness, disappointments? Some of you may say, who cares what life is? As long as i eat, sleep, play, why think so much? You are thinking too much. It may be true that i am thinking too much. But it's worth it. It's really too naive to think that life is simple. Cos definitely, in certain part of you life, you will definitely feel something is amiss, something is wrong with your life. Emptiness. I cannot tell you the answers to the life's questions. What is the meaning of life? You go define it yourself. Purpose, you will feel it one day.
Treasure each day as if there is no tomorrow. If you feel like doing something, just go for it. Life is too short to wait.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home