Festive seaon!
I wonder what will happen for this friendship week. I haven't thought of buying anything yet. Haha... Engine slowing down le... Every year give something for class but get nothing in return, sob... As for valentine's, i think it's no big deal la... Why must valentine's day be the only day for showing affection? It could be any days. It's just part of the commercial marketing gimmick I should say. Also an excuse to confess... haha...
Talking about valentine's day, do you know that the delivery committee of friendship week is facing a major problem?! Majority of the people wants their gifts and flowers to be delivered on Monday itself!!! Oh man... Can't they send it themselves, i think it will be more sincere. But well, maybe they want to create suspense...
I came across an interesting tabloid article today. The headline goes this way: Mayor: 'Stop pestering me for sex'. It's about this mayor who created a direct hotline for the people to call to seek civic help. But alot of the women called to ask for sex. What's wrong with women nowadays...
Ahhh!!! I was doing differential equation for the whole afternoon! The questions are killing me!!! It took me half an hour to solve each question and it's getting onto my nerve! So hard!!! I think i gonna screw my maths... My integration suck! I thought maybe probability will be easier as there's no integration involved. But i thought wrongly. Guess what? I am stucked at question 2!
Okay, i shall stop complaining about school work. Soon Huat, study hard! Preserve till the end. A level is like... 10 months away?! Oh ya, i just sent an online message to the whole student council yesterday criticising them. Hopefully i don't scare anyone, and also don't create any resentment against me. Monday will be judging day for class decoration! I have not met with the 05S01 yet. But it's okay, i believe that 04S01 can do it! Have to really thank everyone from my class for contributing to this project in one way or another. Especially kelly who went around buying materials for us. Although it's like last minute work, but at least once again, we prove that we are able to work together.
Good luck everyone! Stay happy!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home