Sleep/wake
Definition of The New Oxford Dictionary of English:
Sleep(p.1750): A state compared to or resembling this, such as death or complete silence or stillness.
Wake(p.2076): A watch or vigil held beside the body of someone who has died, sometimes accompanied by ritual observances including eating and drinking.
Dream(p.561): a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occuring in a person's mind during sleep.
Reality(p.1544): a thing that is actually experienced or seen, especially when this is a grim or problematic.
Whether sleep or wake means death.
Reality is like dream when something which you could only fanthom in your dream happens right in front of you.
How do you know when you are asleep or awake? How do you differentiate dream from reality? Especially when everytime you are awake, you feel like sleeping, and everytime you sleep, you feeling like waking.
My nose bleed when i type this blog. Oh well... i shall go...



4 Comments:
get rid of those annoying pop-ups ..they suck
I was out searching for dream book related information, when I landed on your page. Blogger you have some good stuff there. While Sleep/wake wasn't exactly what I was looking for I enjoyed the read Thanks. So I'll continue on looking for dream book, see you again some time.
How ya doing Blogger, Hope you are having a good day. Your Sleep/wake site is most interesting. I was looking for dream book related information when I came across it. Thanks for the read. I have a site that may interest you come and visit sometime, dream book thanks again, take care.
Greetings Blogger I was looking for dream dictionary information and I landed on your pages. While Sleep/wake was not excatly what I was looking for , I like your blog Great Stuff. I'll bookmark it for future visits. If you have time check out dream dictionary , Ok thanks for the read , take care.
Post a Comment
<< Home