New year greetings!
So what i have i been doing lately? Play games. Just for your info, i have quite a number of new games. Namely(not in any order):
Sims2+nightlife+uni+christmas pack,
Need For Speed: Most Wanted Black Edition
Empire Earth II
The Matrix Path of Neo
Civilisation IV
Starcraft Broodwar
Fable
Planescape Torment
Dungeon Siege II
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Black & white
F.E.A.R.
Haha... Power? The most number of new games i have ever possess in 1 month in my life. Anyway, i never complete any of the game. It usually gets boring when u get the hang of the game specially when you know there's a shelf-full of games waiting for you.
I also watch quite a number of movies and shows like Lost(complete season 1 and season 2 till epi7). Most importantly, i watched the uncensored uncut version of our local production 15 by Royston Tan.
24 December 2005
I went out with yuk in the afternoon. We went to Harbourfront and then late evening went to climb Mount Fable HILL(Notice i emphasise the word hill). it's like wth lor cos we chose the steepest entrance up the hill. Anyway, that is my 1st time going up with foot so... However, the scenery is magnificient coupled with the cooling breeze. Worth the effort.
25 December 2005- Christmas Eve
Went Orchard with yuk in the afternoon. Nothing much to do except to walk around. The orad was blocked for the stage to be placed in the middle of the street for some christmas concert. We however, are indifferent to the performance so we walk against the flow of human traffic to wheelock place where we rested out feet. After which we went to look at the light decoration which is a total disappointment.
26 December 2005- Christmas Day 2005!
Thanks to Kenneth for his SAFRA card, i was able to go SAFRA Tampines for a swim for free. Does "be in proper swimming attire" means swimming trunk only? Ah heck.
30th December 2005
I went to Changi Airport to fetch my Shixiong. In case you don't know, he went Beijing University to study is MBA for 4 months, he will resume his course in NUS this coming 6th Jan. He doesn't look like he went there for study though looking at how much things he brought back(language overweight by 900rmb, bargained till 300rmb and he mailed 7 pairs of shoes back cos not enough hands to carry). At night we went to No Signboard Seafood Resturant to eat and you know what? We ate 141 bucks! Each of us have one huge crab which cost 30bucks each. Ate till wanna vomit.
31st December 2005- New Year Eve
I woke up early in the morning at 6(slept for less than 5 hours) to attend Arthur's family visit in OCS. Not that i haven't see the place before but well, he invited me and i am interested in his life. My brother. It's so prestiged to be in OCS sia. And you know what? Life in OCS is much more fun than in BMTC.
After that I went with his family for buffet lunch at Tung Lok Seafood Resturant(Seafood again) just opposite OCS. The food are very nice. I ate till bloated.
Later in the afternoon, I went yuk's house to rest before going Junction 8, after which we went Bishan Park for a strolled. Stayed over at her house that night.
1st January 2006- New Year 2006!
I went out to meet my shixiong in Suntec from yuk's house(yes, i wore the same clothes, but well, i bathed twice in her house). I finally bought an $39.90 electronic weighing machine after 4 weeks of searching. Had out dinner at the Taiwan delicacy stall next to mcdonald's in Harboourfront. Later, we went up the Mount Fable Hill by taxi to have a drink at the Jewel Box. Fantastic place. I drank a glass of Lychee Margarita.
2nd January 2006
Woke up in the morning to take my weight. 53.9kg! WTH! Desptie eating horrendously huge proportion every meals and weight training, i still loss 2 kg! But well, muscles gained.( I tot muscles heavier? Where is my 2 kg?) Anyway, starting from today, i will try to sleep at 10 30pm and wake up at 5 30am. Not to forget a minimum of 100 sit ups, dumbbell, push-ups, and chest expander every day.
New Year Resolution!(Things within your control)
How many of you out there believe in New year resolution? If you don't, better do. If not it just means your life is boring and aimless. I have mine every year, though not always meet the target, at least working towards the direction.
So what is my new year resolution? I didn't have time to think through about it but here are some things i would like to do:
1)Have a fulfilling year in my NS and try to do my best, hopefully enter OCS.
2)Gain back my 2 kg! Plus 4 kg more, yes, i want to be 60kg.
3)Balance between by working(NS)life and personal life.(Which i think is easy)
4)Master the art of wines.
Hopes for 2006:(Things beyond your control)
1)Smile and laugh on the day i recieve my A level results.
2)Be happier, 2005 was quite a sad year for me.
3)Improve relationship
That's all for now. I will repost if i think of more.
Hope you have a happy and fulfilling 2006!
Count down: 5 days to NS.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home