但愿人长久,千里共婵娟
After the lesson, i borrowed my dad's car for a ride with kenneth. I asked him to teach me the route to orchard road. Kenneth was driving of course... but! *shhh* I did drive around a bit. It's so fun seeing kenneth so worried whenever i make a stunning manoeuvre with the car. Well... i just go faster than he could accept at turning points and abit of over steer during reverse parking. It's not that big deal as it's still within my control. Alas, we both agreed that i have the potential to appear on newspaper soon.
Guess where i went with my family this evening?
Singapore Chinese Garden!!! (GPGT)
Yup, you never read wrong. It's mid-autumn festival! Let me use pictures to do the talking...
My sis couldn't stand the sun glare... No matter what we say, she refused to look here. Sigh...
This is me with my teacher. He will bless me with 1st class honour! I hope...
Hmm... bridge of romance... Why am i not feeling romantic?
My sis made me climb these stairs.... 180 steps!!!
To see this!
*Shout* Caaan.... yooouu... Seeeee... Myy....... Daaaddd....?*shout*
This is the night view from the top of the tower.
Finding NEMO... Which one are you?...
My parents...
Hehe... i refused to carry the latern.
And so he burn mine. No la... he accidentally burnt it.
The 8 immortals... who cross the lake.
March of the penguins... to Singapore.
Bear-bears... Please protect me from harm...
I wonder how are they going to kiss with that mouth of theirs...
I wish i wish.... i wish that



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home