Responsibility still holds more than connection. It does not matter if it was a mistake right from the start. Two lefts does not make a right. But three lefts do.
A shirt, no matter how misfit, is still being worn, Just because you took the shirt. It's strange we held on to it, hoping that either will change to fit one day.
Sometimes, the roles and status quo does not commensurate. I am bemused by my self-entanglement in this antagonism. How can I remain oblivious to this incongruity?
Do your role. A king should do what a king should do. It's ridiculous that a commoner has to do your role to maintain the happiness of your kingdom.
It was but a short-lived delirium. How can I maneuver out of this cacophony?
Yearning to rest my soul... And awake to a whole new world, out of everyone's life.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home