PC1144 is a module about modern physics.And anything modern will be sophisticated, complicated, intoxicated. I thought i have already seen worse when I went through time dilation during pc lecture and later got hit by photon coming from the slides and cause scattering of x-ray from my brain. But today's lecture open my eyes to how crazily insane modern physics is and how super strange the world is.
Seriously. Strangeness number? Can't they come up with something more interesting names like how they come up with meson, "beauty", "truth". Yes, beauty and truth are both quark's name!
Oh... remember to conserve that strangneness of yours!
DO you know that the smallest particles are call quarks... which sometimes can be quite charming...
And comes is 3 colours... and ANTI-colours... to combine to form COLOURLESS because free particles must be colourless...
And it's quarks because some guy cannot spell the sound made by DUCKS. Either name sounds equally bad.
Okay... I shall go back to the world of strangeness.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home