Howdy everyone!
This blog has been abandoned for quite a long time and I believe the only remnants of visitors belong to that of spam bots. The reason why I am back here is because I realise there's apps for mobile blogging! These days, any services with no App presence is doomed to oblivion because people are spending more time on their mobile then on bulkier and less portable counterparts. And since we are entering digital social era, not able to access your information on the go is a taboo.
Talking about social, I am pretty curious to see how google+ will turn out. It has great if not greater potential than Facebook due to its more intuitive and "humane" categorisation of social circles which makes perfect sense. The main reason stopping anyone from sharing more private information about their life to their best friends in virtual space is the fear of lending these info on unwanted eyes of 2nd degree and beyond social circles and run risk of jeopardising social image and status. Google+ allows you to discriminately share information and spare yourself and others from unwanted burdance.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home