Hate...
My thoughts...
Love and hate is just a quark away. When love turns to hate, it is the loved hate. When hate turns to love, it is the hated love.
Order and chaos is like an equilibirum, they co-exist and neither of them could be eliminated. In order to have more of one, a suitable condition and catalyst is needed. Friend foe love hate.
I hate and I love. Perchance you ask why I do that. I know not, but I feel that I do and I am tortured.
We've practiced loving long enough, Let's come at last to hate.
Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life.
You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul.
Hate is such a luxurious emotion, it can only be spent on one we love.
"Friendly, understanding, caring, kind(FUCK)" Lim JY
Loneliness and the feeling of being unwanted is the most terrible poverty.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home