More than words 2005
Let's start off with NEW YEAR 2005!

New year 2005
Bought Xiao Ai and Xiao Chun this year... They are really really cute and active Roboroskii! Gave birth to Xiao Xiao. However, it's sad that both Chun and Xiao died...

Keeping the baby warm...

Cute little hamsters

Chun's bored...

Ai's collecting material for nest

Chun's dead.

Me and Chun!
I have a great class! Although there are frequent clashes(or should i say clashes everyday?) between mates, they are really a crazy bunch, full of lame jokes and actions!

Dinner with Nora

04S01 tree

Mdm Nora's car

Me?

04S01

CNY

Our kite!

04S01 Class tee

Took my money when i was not around...
During 2005, I went cruise and Bangkok with Gual-lan kings. Haha... Really have fun in these trips. Non-stop laming and guai laning.

MBK Bangkok

I *Heart* U using buns

4 Bosses
I also took quite a few interesting and award-winning photos. Haha!

Sunset

Sunrise

Mercury in the beaker

Grasshopper on my fan

Moth ourside LT

Don't know what's this...

NDP 2005 at Tampines

Biopolis

CCHY

Challenge me

Post
And yes, i still keep in contact with all my friends..

Sec gang

4A girls...
Me at my lamest.

Me?

ME!

Haha... buns.
Student Council is my CCA in JC. My proudest and my angriest times are both in this council. I learnt alot about people.

SC LTC 2005

Mob

Student affairs
Of course, not to forget my darling!

Portrait of me and Yuk

Happy one year anniversary!
And yes, Chirstmas!
The dog is worth commenting, he is so so so so obedient! Oh ya, his owners were looking at photos exhibits along orchard road and this dog, just tag along and wait, without them looking at him. Cute!

Orchard

Santa dog!

Christmas box
I tried out full battle order before going NS.

Me before NS! Got hair hor!
Here are some other photos worth posting:

Lee with his CPU

My drum group at Chingay

In NUS business school
So how's the photos? Nice? of cos!

2 more days to NS



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home