Anyway, i had driving lesson this morning. MY INSTRUCTOR IS TOTALLY MAD. As almost all my driving lessons start at 8am, the first student of the day, he tend to ask me help him buy breakfast for him to eat it in his car. Not that i minded.(He always round up the payments anyway) But, how happen if he can't finish the food? Today, i was driving along this road near Pasir Ris camp and he saw this dog lying under a car. So what happen? HE ASKED ME TO STOP THE CAR FOR HIM TO FEED THAT DOG! The dog ran away of course. But that's not the end. He made me drive to and fro that road to check see whether the dog got eat it. LOL! Oh ya, and at the same time, there is the Maserati car which he so fascinated in. He keeps repeating its name and ask me remember how the logo looks like. "This car very rare in Singapore, this car very branded..." and on and on. LOL! Erm... do i look like i will be buying that sports car?
If you think this is crazy, wait till you read what i have to say about him next.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HE GAVE ME HIS ATM CARD PIN NUMBER!!!
Asked me to help him pay his handphone bill using thr AXS machine. -_-"
Which makes me come to one point: Do i look ci xiang?
LOL... Because, i happen to be approached by alot of strangers these few days.
Lets see:
1)A woman asked me to do a advertising survey. Showed me posters of construction industry, milk, massage, etc. So sorry, i don't recognise most of them. I am stuck in camp remember?
2)a woman pleaded me to learn her my phone to make a call home as she wasn't sure whether she turn off her gas stove. She looked so worried, how can i possibly say no?
3)A girl approach me to introduce some singtel plan. Kenneth, you ass.
4)A man asked me for a donation to some kidney foundation INSIDE Suntec.
The thing is, I am NOT the ONLY ONE around.
I can't escaped phone calls too:
a)As you know i did the survey(1), this guy from the survey consultant called and do a RANDOM check on the authencity of the survey forms. Anyway, i nearly screwed that woman when i said the survey last for 5 mins. He was like, "are you very sure it lasted only 5 mins? It's supposed to last for at least 10". Hmm.... HOW WOULD I REMEMBER?! Then he asked about the number of questions and so on. And finally before he end the call, he asked, "Are you sure it's 5 min?" Of course i replied, "I am not very sure". I was trying the take my freaking 1 hr nap!
b) This woman called me and said in mandarin something about what travel agency got what promotion in somewhere in Singapore. I don't mind her calling me, and i courteously let her complete what she had to say. But what irritates me is the fact that no matter how many times i repeated myself, she couldn't pronouce my name properly!!! For god sake, my name is fa and not hua! Gay.
Oh ya, the train that i was in today had two cabins with aircon broken down.
Itadakimasu!
I just had the best japanese lunch in my life!
Jonathan bought me to the Kuriya Japanese Restuarant in Shaw centre today. I had Kuriya bentou and shishamo. I tell you, the tempura ebi and unagi is the best that i have eaten so far. The shishamo is authentically grilled, not fried like most do. No other restuarant can beat it. And the price too! I just ate $36(w/o tax)away. Lucky Jonathan treat. Arigatougozaimasu!
Oh ya, he is a vip there. Everybody knows him there, they even remember his vip card number, and thus the 10% off too! Burabo!
Go-chisou sama deshita!
Meaerati website
Japanese resturants



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home