Yesterday, I went to Changi General Hospital early in the moring at 7 30. All the previous medication that i took doesn't have much effect on the virus that plague my body. The doctor told me i have been having asthma. ASTHMA?! It has been years since i had one. I even forgot how asthma feels like so i din realise all along from tekong, i am experiencing asthma. I just endure and thought it's just the flu that cause my breathlessness. The doctor gave me blood test and x-ray. Then i am given a cycle of nebulizer with 1 dose of prednisolone. It has been so long since i use that pilot mask. Anyway, when i went back to see the doctor again, she told me the asthma is still there so she gave me another cycle. It's not a good experience. It makes my body tremble and the heart palpitate faster than a 2.4 run. Then i was given 1 2 hrs observation.
I have a appointment with dermatologist ont he 15th and now i have another with respiratory specialist on the 14th. Most of the time, u only see asthma patient carrying 1 blue inhaler right? Doctor say i need 1 blue and 1 orange because my childhood asthma came back and it's quite serious la.
Take a look at the medicine i have accumulated over a week, still got some i left it in camp.

Medication
1 Comments:
Hey huat , how come so many medicine? take care.
Post a Comment
<< Home