I am back!
I can't wait to pop from the course. However, neither do i look forward to duty life. This course is very regimental to the extend that its so redundent, but well we are entrusted to guard the naval base so of course a certain standard has to be enforced upon us. This, and not to forget 2 whole weeks of SOC awaiting for me.
On the other hand, although duty is quite relax(other that inconsistent sleeping hours), out book out timing is very weird! I will not have the privilege of booking out every fri, sat and sun. Instead, i will have weird book out like thurs, monday, etc. This means 1)book out for at most 24hrs, 2)hard to meet out with friends, and 3)cannot stay out too late in the night if not cannot wake up on time the next day.
By the way, i have been accepted into the NUS Environmental Science and Engineering course and vice versa. What will i be expecting? Really curious to know. I have been quite 'disturbed' at the thought of forgetting all the physics and mathematics concepts after 2 years of ns and will be completely at lost and disadventaged when i go back to study. I really feel like studying again... Haha... I have been thinking of maybe read up a bit about my course syllabus during my free time in camp, which is relatively lot. Should I?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home