I am still here!
Firstly, I am in Navy, working as a Sea Soldier, in Base Security Compnay under CHangi Defense Squadron, in Changi Naval Base. Being part of the security forces, there's a limitation to what can be said, especially so in the cybernet. Having my life revolving around the protection of the base, there's little i can blog about(although many, infact, countless interesting events happen).
Secondly, I had many new PC games to play, some yet to be installed. These includes new games like Titan quest, spellforce2:shadow wars, Neverwinternights 2, Prey, Heroes V and many more. Gamers out there will be like "WTF, you bastard!" but well, suck thumb.
Thridly, I usually go out, if not too tired and will be sleeping instead.
So why am i blogging now?
That's because i do not wish my blog to be engulfed in cobwebs, thus coming in once a while to do "area cleaning". And its also motivated by the fact that people like kelly still visit my blog thus i don't wish to let them down.
Before i go off, i would like to share with you what i have learnt today:
"The preponderance of psychological evidence indictaes that EXPERTS ARE MADE, NOT BORN" THE EXPERT MIND, p46, Scientific American, August 2006



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home